A foreign currency account with lower operating limits, for those who want to start saving in FX and salary
The Domiciliary account is designed to help develop savings habits in foreign currency for those customers who regularly receive or need to make payments in British Pound Sterling (GBP), the United States Dollar (USD) and European Euro.
Why choose the Domiciliary Saving Account?
- Opening balance of 10 GBP, 10 USD, 10 EUROS
- Interest bearing account but forfeited once there are more than 3 withdrawals in a month.
- A serialized non-clearing cheque-type withdrawal booklet used for withdrawal by account holder only.
- Allows for Foreign Currency Salary payments and cash lodgement.
- Account can be operated either as an individual or a joint account
- NO charge on cash withdrawal.
- Offers Issuance of foreign currency denominated drafts
- Free E-mail transaction notifications
- Free monthly electronic statements
What do I require to open Domiciliary Savings Account?
In order to open a Domiciliary Savings Account,
- Completed account opening form
- 1 passport photograph
- Minimum of 18 years-old and provide the following:
- International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card or Resident Permit (for immigrants)
- Address verification e.g. Utility bill, recent bank statement or local authority tax bill etc.
How To Fund Your Account