Kids account is a savings account designed for kids between ages 0 to 17.
The Kids account encourages healthy savings habits at an early age and money management. The account is a naira denominated account.
Why choose the Kids Account?
- Opening balance is ₦5,000
- A non-clearing cheque-type withdrawal booklet used for withdrawal by account holder only.
- Minimum operating balance of ₦2,000
- Free E-mail transaction notifications
- Free birthday cakes*
- Free ATM money box*
- Win N10,000 monthly for 10 years in Kids Account pocket money promotion*
Who is the Kids Account targeted at?
- The primary target are kids between ages of 0-17
- Secondary target market are the parents/guardians and schools.
What do I require to open Kids Account?
In order to open a Kids Account, customers must provide the following:
- Completed account opening form
- 1 passport photograph of parent/guardian
- 1 passport photograph of the child
Others (If customer wants to pay in clearing cheques)
- International passport or Driver's License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for immigrants) must be provided by the parent/guardian.
- Birth certificate of the child.
- Address verification e.g. Utility bill, recent bank statement or local authority tax bill etc.