Carrying out banking transactions shouldn't be a hassle or dependent on time and location . What could be better than a fast , convenient and secure way to achieve this? Dial *329#, register using any phone type and carry out your transactions on the go – even when you do not have data!
What would you like to do?
- Dial*329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
- Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
- Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
- Dial *329*00# to check balance.
- Dial *329*0# to reset PIN or reset/create transaction code.
- Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on any phone.
- Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block account
- Dial *329#, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN
- Dial *329#, select statement, select full statement, then select duration (up to 6 months). Your statement will be sent to your registered email address instantly.
- Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly.
- Dial *329*3*Amount*Meter No# or *329*3*Amount*AccountID# to make your electricity bill payments.
- Block USSD Profile or Block Bank Account- *329*911# (Dial from either Registered or Unregistered number) See More
- Dial *329*911#
- Select 1 for USSD Account
- Select 2 for Bank Account
- Enter Mobile Number or Bank Account Number
- Confirm blocking of displayed Mobile Number/Bank Account and enter USSD 4 digit PIN
Do you know that you need a Transaction Code to transfer up to N500,000.00 daily? If you have not created your transaction code, simply follow these simple steps:
- Dial *329*0#
- Select Create/Reset code
- Select your ATM Card (for customers with multiple cards)
- Enter your ATM Card PIN
- Create a 4-digit Transaction Code e.g. 1234
- Enter your USSD PIN
- Transaction code created successfully
For Dispute Resolution, see steps below:
- Dial *329# on your mobile phone
- Select Self-Services from the menu
- Select Dispute Resolution, then proceed to choose your account
TERMS AND CONDITIONS